Wednesday, February 29, 2012

8 Months Later

July 14th huh? It's been a while, blogspot. I've been so busy on tumblr that I've neglected you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. But to be fair, many people have fallen on the face of the earth as well so please don't blame me. I feel like I'm trying to piece back together what few pieces left I have of my old life. The life where Annie, Leeann and Ashlee were all my closest friends. The life where I never had to hide any of my feelings. I'm tired. I'm really tired. So much of my life seems meaningless right now. I wish I could feel something other than fatigue and disappointment. I want to feel happiness. I want to feel love. I want to feel like I matter. I want to feel like I'm worth something. I want to feel like I matter to someone. Where is everyone nowadays? Why do I feel so lost.. These are the things I hide each and every day. No one sees the loneliness because I mask it with that happy, sarcastic smile I wear so well. I miss writing. I miss wearing my heart on my sleeve. I feel so insignificant now. Do I matter to anyone anymore?

0 comments: